In August of 2016 Transworld hosted the first escape room conference in the US.
For those of you who didn’t make it, we missed you!
But even if you missed the conference, you can catch some of it here. In the video below, you can listen to the Booking Software Panel seminar. The seminar was widely attended, and includes some fantastic insight from escape room owners.
The seminar audio is a great place to start for anyone who wants to learn the ins and outs of escape room booking software. You’ll also learn a few tricks to recover the fees you pay to the booking companies.
The panel consists of two parts:
- Intro to Booking Software (00:00 to 30:03)
In the 1st half of the panel, David Ferrier of Trapped PHL breaks down the fundamentals of booking software. He also does a great job helping listeners understand tricky pricing schemes. Topics include:
- Booking Software vs Ticketing Software
- Booking Software Pricing Models (Subscription vs Consumer-Fee Models)
- Credit Card Processing Fees
- How To Cover Your Booking Software Costs
- Basic Booking Software Features
- Booking Software Panel with Xola, Zozi, and Fareharbor (30:03 to 58:45)
In the final half, we (Xola) answer audience questions along with Zozi and Fareharbor. This is a great place to start if you want a quick overview of the different booking systems out there.
Moderator: David Ferrier, Trapped PHL
Booking Software Panel:
- Xola – Delamon Rego
- Zozi – Erik Bulichi
- Fareharbor – Ted Clements
Note: We buffed and polished the audio a little bit for you. That means we cut out some of the fluff. But we think it makes it easier to digest. We hope you enjoy!